- Apparently homeowners are responsible when their HOA messes up here.
- So I should probably file some sort of homestead exemption which I've never heard of before.
- I learned all about housekeeping in Las Vegas hotels in this post.
- And recently found out the Walk of Stars on the Strip is being removed.
- Parking costs on the Strip are becoming astronomical!
- As are our car insurance rates (some of the highest in the nation).
- And this is what happens when you rent out your house on AirBnB without a permit in Vegas.
- We have a freeway project called "Project Neon" which is a hot mess until it gets finished.
- And this week in March Madness in Las Vegas...so. many. basketball. players!
- But at least we aren't in New England this week!
Thursday, March 8, 2018
10 Thing I Didn't Know About Las Vegas
In no particular order...